VTB Bank offers loans in rubles as well as foreign currency:
- Short-term loans of up to one year;
- Medium-term loans between one and three years;
- Long-term loans of over three years.
The loan amount is based on an evaluation of borrower creditworthiness and legal capacity, the borrower’s credit history with the bank, and the specifics of the project to be financed. Having accounts and a positive credit record with VTB Bank is an advantage.
The bank accepts the following loan securities:
- Collateral of property, fixed assets, goods and equipment, and equity rights;
- Collateral of liquid securities from Russian and foreign issuers;
- Guarantees of reliable banks and companies;
- Debt liabilities of the borrower’s counterparts, or other assets.
The security amount should cover the loan principal with interest attributable to the bank and the bank’s potential costs incurred from the forced sale of the collateral.
Long-term loans of up to seven years for medium-sized businesses
This is a new product that VTB Bank offers to companies in need of financing to purchase equipment, vehicles, and construction and self-propelled machinery, as well as to perform upgrades and to expand their capacity.
The financing can be extended as a loan, a credit line, or an uncovered letter of credit depending on the structure of the deal.
As security for loans of up to seven years, the bank accepts property, such as real estate and fixed assets (machinery and equipment), and other types of collateral. The security amount must cover the loan principal with interest, as well as the bank’s potential costs incurred from the forced sale of the collateral.