Debt capital markets
VTB Capital is the #1 DCM house in Russia and CIS dominating the DCM league tables (per all independent league table compilers) and consistently winning prestigious industry awards.
VTB Capital’s market share in Russia and CIS in 2017 to end of Q3 is a record 29.1% (according to Bloomberg).
Some noteworthy recent transactions include:
- VTB Capital acted as sole lead manager of a $3bn sovereign bond for the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation having earlier successfully sole led a $3bn issue in 2016;
- Eurobond issues for many Russian and CIS corporate names including: Rusal, Norilsk Nickel, Russian Railways, KazTransGas, Metalloinvest and Gazprom;
- DCM’s expertise in liability management is demonstrated by transactions completed for:
Nostrum Oil & Gas, Metalloinvest, Evraz, Russian Railways and many others;
- Recent domestic bond issue highlights include deals for: Russian Railways, Detsky Mir, ER-Telecom, Gazprom, Rostelecom;
- Our rating advisory team has been successfully helping many companies to obtain first-time ratings as well as maintain existing ratings.
While maintaining leadership in its home region, VTB Capital’s DCM franchise built a strong track record internationally, notably lead managing over twenty high-yield offerings from China and participating in deals across CEEMEA.
Notable recent Eurobond transactions completed for international clients include new issues from names such as Modern Land, DAMAC, 21Vianet and Logan Properties. These deals demonstrate how VTB Capital is expanding beyond its traditional home markets and illustrate the strength of our international origination and distribution platform as well as our ability to leverage our global investor base into new markets.