VTB Bank offers loans in rubles as well as foreign currency:
- Short-term loans of up to one year;
- Medium-term loans between one and three years;
- Long-term loans of over three years.
The loan amount is based on an evaluation of borrower creditworthiness and legal capacity, the borrower’s credit history with the bank, and the specifics of the project to be financed. Having accounts and a positive credit record with VTB Bank is an advantage.
The bank accepts the following loan securities:
- Collateral of property, fixed assets, goods and equipment, and equity rights;
- Collateral of liquid securities from Russian and foreign issuers;
- Guarantees of reliable banks and companies;
- Debt liabilities of the borrower’s counterparts, or other assets.
The security amount should cover the loan principal with interest attributable to the bank and the bank’s potential costs incurred from the forced sale of the collateral.