JSC VTB Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in Russia. It is the main entity of the VTB Group, a leading universal Russian banking group offering a wide range of banking products and services in Russia, the CIS, Western Europe, Africa and Asia.VTB is a leading banking group, representing Russia in international markets and providing professional financial services. VTB brings international experience to the contemporary Russian banking system, which promotes the success of our clients. We are proud to introduce to the world a Russia that is ready for meaningful partnership and development. VTB strives to offer Russia`s intellectual and spiritual potential, strong character and hospitality to the world, and is building qualitatively new relationships internationally.
(1) Operating income before provisions is calculated before provisions for impairment of debt financial assets and impairment of other assets. contingencies and credit-related commitments.
(2) Calculated including Gains less losses arising from financial instruments at fair value through profit or loss. Gains less losses from available-for-sale financial assets. Gains less losses / (losses net of gains) arising from extinguishment of liability. Gains less losses arising from dealing in foreign currencies and Foreign exchange translation losses net of gains.
(1) Includes debt and equity securities, assets pledged under REPO, securities classified as due from other banks and loans to customers, and derivatives.
(2) Includes investment in associates, premises and equipment, investment property, intangible assets and goodwill, deferred tax assets and others.
(3) Other borrowed funds include bilateral and syndicated bank loans, secured and unsecured financing from central banks.
(1) Calculated based on CBR data (for Russian corporate loan market) and Rosstat data (for loans provided to Russian companies from abroad). Numerator represents VTB Group's consolidated corporate loan portfolio (under IFRS).