20 April 2011
On 20 April 2011, JSC VTB Bank Supervisory Council decided to convene the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of its shareholders on 3 June 2011.
The AGM will take place at: The Russia State Concert Hall, 24, bldg.2 Luzhniki, Moscow.
The list of persons eligible to attend the AGM will be made on the basis of JSC VTB Bank Shareholders’ Register as of 21 April 2011. Registration of the AGM participants will start at 10:00 a.m. on 3 June 2011. The Meeting will open at 12:00.
The Supervisory Council has set forth the following AGM Agenda:
- Approval of JSC VTB Bank Annual Report
- Approval of JSC VTB Bank Annual Financial Statements including Profit and Loss Statement (JSC VTB Bank Profit and Loss Account)
- Approval of JSC VTB Bank profit allocation for the year 2010
- Amount, time and form of the 2010 dividend payment
- Remuneration payment to the Supervisory Council members who are not state employees, in compliance with JSC VTB Bank by-laws
- Approval of the number of JSC VTB Bank Supervisory Council members
- Election of JSC VTB Bank Supervisory Council members
- Approval of the number of JSC VTB Bank Statutory Audit Commission members
- Election of JSC VTB Bank Statutory Audit Commission members
- Approval of JSC VTB Bank’s Auditor
- Approval of the new edition of JSC VTB Bank Charter
- Approval of the new edition of the Regulation on JSC VTB Bank Supervisory Council
- JSC VTB Bank membership in the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- Approval of interested party transactions to be entered into by JSC VTB Bank during its standard commercial business.
Back to the list