Select your city:
Moscow

VTB Bank call center

+7 (800) 200-77-99
+7 (495) 739-77-99
For general information and enquiries

VTB launches benefit programs for its shareholders – veterans of the Great Patriotic War

 
28 April 2010

On the eve of commemoration of the 65th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War, VTB Bank announces new benefit programs for VTB shareholders, who were born before 5 June 1940.


VTB24 opens a special deposit “VTB24 – To the Victory Day”. It offers preferential terms to VTB shareholders: in case of a 365-day deposit, the interest rate amounts to 10.25% p.a. (extra 1.6% to the applicable rate). The main terms of the deposit are as follows: ruble account, minimal deposit of RUB 5000, payment of interest each 65 days (with capitalization of accrued interest), no interest deduction in case of early termination. The deposit may be opened from 29 April 2010 through 5 June 2010.

Besides, VTB Insurance also offers special terms for the Bank’s shareholders - veterans of the Great Patriotic War. The discount for apartment and country house insurance amounts to 30% against the current fee. A 20% discount is offered for hull insurance. Insurance policies are available until 31 December 2010, with 1-year insurance period. Such preferential terms are also effective for property and automobiles of the shareholder’s relatives.

In his comment to the launch of the benefit program, Vasily Titov, First Deputy Chairman of VTB Management Board said: “We all live by virtue of May 1945, to the nearly impossible feat accomplished by our compatriots, the victory in the most terrible war in the history of humanity. It is hard to find the words to express our admiration of the veterans who survived that war. VTB’s benefit programs launched to commemorate the 65th anniversary of the Victory are our gift, our token of appreciation to them”.

For reference:

VTB Group is a leading Russian financial group with a strong tradition in Russia and the CIS, and a presence in more than 20 countries around the world. The Russian Government is VTB's major shareholder, with a holding of 85.5%. The remaining 14.5% of the shares are held by other shareholders, including 7.01% owned by holders of general depository receipts. VTB offers a wide range of services in corporate, retail and investment banking across Russia, certain other CIS countries and a number of countries in Western Europe, Asia and Africa. At the end of 2009 financial year, VTB was the second largest financial group in Russia by assets (RUB 3,610.8 billion) and by customer deposits (RUB 1,568.8 billion). VTB’s regional network in Russia, the CIS and Europe comprises 966 outlets. In 2008, VTB launched its investment banking business, which operates from Moscow, London, Singapore and Dubai.

Back to the list



VTB group news subscribe
  • E-mail subscribe
  • RSS lent
    Subscribe
    Subscribe
Download the list of cities.....