29 June 2009
On 29 June 2009, VTB Bank Annual General Shareholders Meeting was held in Moscow International House of Music under chairmanship of Alexei Ulyukaev, First Deputy Chairman of the Bank of Russia, Member of VTB Supervisory Council. Among the attendees there were 744 VTB shareholders and their representatives.
During the meeting the shareholders discussed 12 issues of the agenda, which were put to the vote, namely:
- Approval of JSC VTB Bank Annual Report.
- Approval of JSC VTB Bank Annual Financial Statements, including the Profit and Loss Statement (JSC VTB Bank Profit and Loss Account).
- JSC VTB Bank profit (loss) allocation based on the results of the financial year, including announcement of VTB Bank dividends (their amount, time brackets and form of dividend payment).
- Number of VTB Bank Supervisory Council members.
- Election of VTB Bank Supervisory Council.
- Number of VTB Bank Statutory Audit Commission.
- Election of VTB Bank Statutory Audit Commission.
- Approval of VTB Bank auditor.
- Approval of interested party transactions to be entered into by JSC VTB Bank in the ordinary course of its business.
- Approval of a new edition of VTB Bank Charter.
- Increase of JSC VTB Bank capitalization by placing additional ordinary registered shares of the Bank.
- Remuneration payment to independent members of VTB Bank Supervisory Council.
Addressing the shareholders were Andrey Kostin, VTB President and Chairman of the Management Board; Andrey Puchkov, Deputy Chairman of VTB Management Board; Nikolai Tsekhomsky, Member of VTB Management Board
Back to the list