An extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting and a meeting of VTB Supervisory Board
20 March 2007
On 19 March 2007, VTB Bank held an extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting and decided to increase its authorized capital by placing new ordinary registered shares through an open subscription. The total amount of shares is 1 734 333 866 664 with a nominal value of 0.01 rouble per share. The relevant amendments to VTB Bank's Charter were also agreed.
Later on, VTB Supervisory Board approved the decisions made by Shareholders Meeting related to the new issue of securities and statutory prospectus. Based on Rosimushchestvo suggestions, the following issues for the annual General Shareholders Meeting were put on the agenda:
- To approve VTB Bank annual report;
- To approve VTB Bank annual financial statements, including profits and losses;
- To distribute the profits (losses) of VTB Bank resulting from fiscal year, and to announce the Bank dividends (amount, terms and payment form);
- To elect VTB Bank Supervisory Board;
- To elect VTB Bank Audit Committee;
- To approve VTB Bank Auditor;
- To nominate candidates suggested by Rosimushchestvo to be elected members of VTB Bank Supervisory Board;
- To nominate candidates suggested by Rosimushchestvo to be elected members of VTB Bank Audit Committee;
- Besides, VTB Supervisory Board made a decision to close VTB Bank Representative Office in Ukraine and also considered a number of current matters.
Back to the list