Annual Vneshtorgbank Shareholders` Meeting was held on 23 June 2003.
The annual report and annual financial statements of Vneshtorgbank were approved at the meeting. It was decided to distribute profit for the year 2002 and to pay a 37.98 rouble dividend per one ordinary share to account for 17.4% out of the net profit of the Bank for 2002.
Subject to recommendation made by the Supervisory Board of the Bank, Ernst and Young Vneshaudit was approved as independent auditor of Vneshtorgbank for 2003.
Under proposals made by the Russian Government and the Ministry of Proprietary Relations, members of the Supervisory Board and the Auditing Committee were elected.
The Supervisory Board composed of 9 members was elected namely:
* Alexander A. Braverman, Russian State Secretary and First Deputy Minister of Proprietary Relations;
* Oleg V. Viuguin, First Deputy Governor of the Bank of Russia;
* Anton V. Danilov-Danilian, Head of the Russian President Economic Department;
* Arkadi V. Dvorkovich, Russian Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade;
* Anton V. Drozdov, Head of Finance Department, the Russian Government Administration;
* Serguei I. Kolotoukhin, Russian Deputy Finance Minister;
* Andrey L. Kostin, President and C.E.O. of Vneshtorgbank;
* Alexei L. Koudrin, Russian Government Deputy Prime Minister, Finance Minister;
* Alexei V. Uliukayev, Russian First Deputy Finance Minister.
To the Auditing Committee was elected comprising namely:
* Olga A. Avdeyeva, Deputy Chief Accountant of Vneshtorgbank;
* Irina I. Mironova, Deputy Head of Banker Registration and Licensing Department, Banker Licensing and Reorganisation Division of the Bank of Russia;
* Anton G. Siluanov, Head of Department of Macroeconomic Policy and Banking of the Russian Finance Ministry.
In addition, Regulations "On Vneshtorgbank Supervisory Board" and "On Vneshtorgbank Management Board" were approved at the meeting andendments and supplements were made to the Articles of Association.