Select your city:
Moscow

VTB Bank call center

+7 (800) 200-77-99
+7 (495) 739-77-99
For general information and enquiries

Vneshtorgbank entered into a lending facility agreement with a Slovenian banking syndicate

 
31 January 2003

A lending facility agreement worth US$18.7 million for a 10-year term was signed in Moscow on 30 January 2003 between Vneshtorgbank and a syndicate of Slovenian banks to finance the rebuilding of Moscow-based Budapest Hotel.
Participants of the syndicate are:
· BANK AUSTRIA CREDITANSTALT D.D., Ljubljana;
· SKB BANKA D.D. (a Societe Generale Group member);
· SLOVENSKA IZVOZNA DRUZBA D.D. (Slovene Export Corporation).
Slovene Export Corporation will provide insurance coverage under the facility.
85% out of the first rebuilding stage of Budapest hotel will be financed by this Slovenian banking syndicate for an aggregateount of US$22 million, while Vneshtorgbank will fund the remaining 15%.
The total two-stage rebuilding project will cost about US$70 million. Slovenian Riko Group will be the prime contractor under the project, which is supported by the Moscow City Government.

Mr. V. Dmitriev, Vneshtorgbank Vice-President and Deputy Chairman (on the right), and top officials from syndicate participants and Slovene Export Corporation took part in the signing ceremony.


Back to the list



VTB group news subscribe
  • E-mail subscribe
  • RSS lent
    Subscribe
    Subscribe
Download the list of cities.....