On 25 April 2012, VTB Bank’s Supervisory Council decided to convene the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of its shareholders on 8 June 2012.
The shareholders’ meeting will take place at the State Central Concert Hall Rossia located at 24, bldg.2 Luzhniki Sports Complex, Moscow.
The list of shareholders eligible to attend the AGM will be made on the basis of VTB Bank Register of Shareholders as of 26 April 2012. Registration of the AGM participants will start at 12 p.m. on 8 June 2012. The meeting will start at 4 p.m.
The Supervisory Council has set up the following agenda for the Annual General Meeting:
1. Approval of JSC VTB Bank Annual Report.
2. Approval of JSC VTB Bank Annual Financial Statements, including Profit and Loss Statement (JSC VTB Bank Profit and Loss Account).
3. Approval of JSC VTB Bank profit allocation for the year 2011.
4. Amount, time and form of the 2011 dividend payment.
5. Remuneration payment to the Supervisory Council members who are not state employees, in compliance with JSC VTB Bank by-laws.
6. Approval of the number of JSC VTB Bank Supervisory Council members.
7. Election of JSC VTB Bank Supervisory Council members.
8. Approval of the number of JSC VTB Bank Statutory Audit Commission members.
9. Election of JSC VTB Bank Statutory Audit Commission members.
10. Approval of JSC VTB Bank’s Auditor.
11. Approval of the revised version of JSC VTB Bank Charter.
12. Approval of the revised version of the Regulation on JSC VTB Bank Supervisory Council.
13. Approval of the revised version of the Regulation on JSC VTB Bank Management Board.
14. Approval of JSC VTB Bank termination of membership in the Russian Europay Members Association.
15. Approval of related party transactions to be entered into by JSC VTB Bank in the ordinary course of its business.