16 April 2012
JSC VTB Bank today announces that its Supervisory Council meeting is to be held on April 25th, 2012. The agenda of the meeting includes convocation of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of VTB shareholders as well as recommendations to the AGM as to allocation of 2011 profit, including the amount of dividend to be paid to JSC VTB Bank shareholders and dividend payment procedure.
The expected (planned) cut-off date for compiling a list of persons eligible to participate in the AGM is April 26th, 2012 and is subject to approval by the Supervisory Council.
The expected (planned) cut-off date for compiling a list of persons eligible to receive dividend for 2011 financial year is April 26th, 2012 and is subject to approval by the Supervisory Council.
Other issues on the Supervisory Council meeting agenda include
- Agenda of the JSC VTB Bank AGM;
- Procedure for notifying the shareholders of convening the JSC VTB Bank AGM;
- List of information (materials) to be disclosed to shareholders before the JSC VTB Bank AGM and disclosure procedure;
- Form and content of Ballot Papers for voting at the JSC VTB Bank AGM;
- VTB Bank Auditor;
- VTB Bank Auditor's remuneration amount;
- Preliminary approval of JSC VTB Bank Annual Report;
- Empowering to preside at the AGM of JSC VTB Bank's shareholders;
- Major results of the audit of JSC VTB Bank's financial statements for 2011;
- H2 2011 Internal Control Department Performance Report;
- Q1 2012 Report of the Controller over JSC VTB Bank's participation in securities market;
- Q1 2012 Report of the Controller over JSC VTB Bank's Specialized Depository;
- 2011 Report on JSC VTB Bank sponsorship and charitable activities;
- Results of the assessment of JSC VTB Bank corporate governance system exercised in compliance with the Bank of Russia recommendations;
- Writing off the debt recognized as unrecoverable out of the loan impairment provisions.
Back to the list