Demand Deposits with a Prior Notice
- Such deposit shall be opened in the currency of the Russian Federation or in a foreign currency only for residents.
- The interest rate shall be applied depending on the initial deposit amount and the term of deposit demand (2,7,14 calendar days before the deposit period expires, or on first demand).
- The Bank shall accept additional amounts and place them on the deposit account during the deposit period.
- The amount of additional amounts is not limited.
- Partial withdrawal of the deposit is not allowed.
- The interest accrued under the deposit shall be paid monthly, on the last working day of the reporting month, or when the deposit is actually withdrawn.