Pooling enables companies to manage a group of accounts and group interest revenues.
- Cash pooling
- Notional pooling
Cash pooling is an effective means of managing intragroup liquidity by consolidating funds in a single master account, and of financing all group accounts to back payments by all pool participants.
Notional pooling allows for the efficient management of interest income combined with lower loan interest expenses.
- Quick and efficient automated distribution of cash flows within the group;
- Reduced financial costs (including the cost and size of external borrowings).
- Automated analysis of the viability of debit transactions;
- Automated generation of payment documents and transfers.
- Higher interest rate based on the aggregate balance of pooled accounts;
- Ability to keep funds available for operational management (funds are not transferred to the bank’s deposit accounts);
- Automatic daily calculation of liquidity positions for the whole group of companies;
- Lower loan interest expenses due to partial compensation of interest.