VTB Bank performs transactions in Russian roubles and foreign currencies. Its developed branch network, the use of the SWIFT system and an excellent professional team ensure fast transactions around the world.
- We perform same-day crediting to accounts;
- We work long hours;
- We offer all types of transactions in convertible, clearing and inconvertible currencies;
- We perform fast and high-quality money transfers.
Types of bank transfers
- Crediting of Russian rouble amounts transferred to customer accounts;
- Crediting of export revenues transferred for its customers or customers of corresponding banks;
- Customer payment orders (for companies who hold current accounts with the bank) in Russian roubles to VTB and other bank accounts;
- Customer money orders (for companies who hold current accounts with the bank) in foreign currency both in and outside Russia as payment for goods supplied under import contracts as well as for other export-import purposes, for services or intellectual property;
- Payments under resident loan agreements and foreign currency loans;
- Documentary remittance involving a foreign currency amount paid against commercial or financial documents or warrants specified in the money order that the recipient of the funds must provide.
Acceptance and execution of payment orders
- Same-day execution: in Russian roubles, US dollars and euros until 17.00 (longer hours at some branches);
- Real-time rouble payments through the Bank of Russia real-time gross settlement system — the Banking Electronic Speed Payment System (BESP). This service is provided for a fee if payment instruments marked Urgent arrive within operating hours;
- Express bank transfers in Russian roubles are available in Moscow and the Moscow Region for a fee, for payment orders submitted to the bank by 10.30 and marked Priority Payment (1st run) and by 13.30 (2nd run);
- Rouble transfers outside banking hours are available for a fee in Moscow and the Moscow Region for payment orders submitted to the bank between 17.00 and 18.00 and marked Payment outside of Banking Hours.
VTB Bank offers automatic regular transfer of designated amounts from the customer’s current account for purposes and to institutions specified by the customer. Amounts can be transferred to the customer’s or third party accounts with any credit institution.
This service is convenient for regular payments such as for rent, telecoms, the use of reference resources and legal systems and other payments.
Acceptance of payment documents by third parties
This service enables holding companies with developed branch networks to accept payments from their regional branches and subsidiaries through remote banking, which ensures real-time centralised control of financial flows. This service is available to customers subscribed to our remote banking system.