With online banking clients can carry out electronic transactions directly from the office. The Bank-Client system allows clients to:
- create payment documents, such as payment orders, bank transfer requests, currency purchase or sale requests, currency conversion orders or direct debit orders to withdraw funds from transit accounts;
- create foreign exchange control documents, such as transaction certificates for contracts or loan agreements, currency control forms, foreign exchange receipts and supporting documents, and applications for cancellation or transfer of transaction certificates;
- create deposit documents, such as deposit applications, deposit renewal requests, notices of consent to a deposit placement or renewal;
- carry out lending transactions, letter of credit processing or deposit operations using free-form documents.
For customer convenience, the Bank-Client system provides the ability to track documents sent, search for documents within a specific time period, receive account statements and exchange free-form messages with the bank. Clients also have access to various directories.
You can activate one or two secure online banking services: Internet-Client and Bank-Client.
Benefits of the Bank-Client system:
- user friendly and intuitive interface;
- arrangement of transaction documents;
- import and export in 1C format and other client account systems using universal text format;
- differentiated access for data entry clerks;
- Mobile Client service;
- 24/7 centralised system support by the bank.
Note To improve the security of online banking transactions, VTB Bank has a list of information security recommendations for its clients. To read the latest news, click here.
- Mobile Client
- Electronic protection
- B2B e-document flow
- The Internet-Client service enables clients to manage their accounts and conduct banking transactions using the bank's website. All directories and documents are located on the bank’s server, so clients can manage their accounts from any computer that has internet access. You can connect to the Internet-Client service yourself. Bank employees will provide any support that you may need in the process. We use state-of-the-art information protection software to provide secure online data transmission. The only thing clients need to do is install an information encryption application on their computers.
- The Bank-Client service provides access to the same transactions as the Internet-Client service. All information is stored on your computer, and data exchange with the bank takes place during brief communication sessions. This service can be useful for clients who do not have permanent internet access.
- There is a 24-hour service for clients to remotely access their account information, including bank statements and payment details, on their mobile devices. No additional software is required, since accounts can be accessed using a mobile phone browser. Mobile Client is a convenient information service for authorised employees of the bank's corporate clients.
- To guarantee integrity and confidentiality, all transmitted documents are digitally signed by authorised officials and encrypted using certified encryption engines. Companies are responsible for drafting the list of staff authorised to operate the remote banking system. For security reasons, we have developed a flexible scheme for assigning user access rights. A digitally signed electronic document has the same legal force as a paper document signed by an authorised person and certified with a corporate seal. The system allows users to create keys and digital signature certificates and issues alerts when they are about to expire. The use of certified information encryption engines and antivirus software protects transmitted data from theft and unauthorised access.
An electronic banking service enabling VTB clients to exchange important legal documents such as agreements, invoices and deeds, as well as free format messages, with their partners.
To subscribe to the B2B service, the client needs to fill in an application form at their local VTB office. Initial subscription is free, and a monthly service fee is applicable in line with the bank’s regular fee and commission rates.