The bank card of the GREEN CORRIDOR customs payment system is a microchip card designed for paying all types of customs duties (customs clearance fees, excise taxes, etc.) directly at customs posts during clearance procedures. A cheque generated by an electronic terminal and signed by the cardholder and a customs inspector serves as a basis for the release of goods.
We offer five categories of bank cards with differentiated commission rates depending on the volume of transactions. If the volume of transactions changes, the bank card category can be changed without the need to re-issue it. Multiple cards in the same category can be issued, with each one assigned an individual daily or monthly limit within your account balance.
Bank cards are issued within 5–15 business days depending on the region. They can be issued faster upon request.
- no need to pre-pay, you can pay the exact amount;
- customs duties and fees can be paid at any time during customs posts’ opening hours;
- customs duties can be paid with a breakdown by budget classification codes;
- additional customs duties can be paid quickly in cases where customs authorities revise the amounts due;
- paying customs duties on behalf of third parties (only for customs brokers authorised by the Federal Customs Service);
- receiving prompt mobile phone or email alerts on completion of transactions (optional service);
- 24/7 support;
- the card has several levels of protection; all payments go directly to the Federal Treasury.
Further information about Russian customs posts which accept GREEN CORRIDOR customs payment system bank cards is available on the Customs Payment System website.