We provide a full package of services for mutual fund management companies
VTB provides a comprehensive range of services to mutual fund management companies:
- Providing specialised depository services;
- Maintaining registries of the holders of mutual fund units;
- Acting as an agent entitled to issue, redeem and exchange mutual fund units.
Benefits and advantages of VTB’s comprehensive services:
- VTB is one of Russia’s largest top tier banks;
- VTB supports asset management companies from the drafting of their mutual fund prospectus by appointing a personal fund manager;
- The asset management company works with the mutual fund through a single agent, VTB, which keeps costs down, streamlines document flow and minimises mutual-fund-related risks;
- VTB provides bank services to asset management companies, funds and holders of mutual fund units, as well as broker and agency services, thereby reducing transaction processing times;
- The asset management company works with VTB using an e-document management system, a single software solution for all services, including for special depository clearance to dispose of mutual fund assets;
- A dedicated software solution is available to automate special depository, special registrar and agent operations;
- End-to-end automation (receiving bids – making an entry in the registry) to streamline mutual fund unit issuance and NAV calculation.
VTB uses BS-Client and other e-document workflow solutions in banking, special depository, registration and agency services.